By using www.fabulous-psychics.com, Keith and David Fabulous Psychics services and reading the electronic communications sent by Keith and David Fabulous Psychics and www.fabulous-psychics.com you agree to these conditions. Please read them carefully. Information provided through the service, on the www.fabulous-psychics.com, and in all the email communication is for entertainment purposes only (this principle constitutes the basic rule of all activities accessible in relation to the www.fabulous-psychics.com, and email communication)
This information is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice. It must not be used as professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. It must not be used as professional financial or investment advice or guidance. It must not be used as professional legal advice.
The main rules - The main characteristics of the goods or services
Services and information provided through the service, on the www.fabulous-psychics.com, and in all the email communication is for entertainment purposes only. This services and information is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice. It must not be used as professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. It must not be used as professional financial or investment advice or guidance. It must not be used as professional advice. Any and all decisions you make in relation with services or upon information provided on the www.fabulous-psychics.com website or in any of the www.fabulous-psychics.com email communication shall be your sole and exclusive responsibility. Use of the service is at your own risk. Services and information on the www.fabulous-psychics.com and email communication is provided for entertainment purposes only. No claims are made that the above mentioned services, information, communication should be used for any purpose beyond entertainment and it is strongly discouraged to use them for any reason other than amusement. We disclaim any and all responsibility for any decisions made based on services, information, communication provided on www.fabulous-psychics.com website and /or contained in the email communication.
This website and services is not directed to recipients in locations in which their use is prohibited or to those who, by using the website or services are at risk of violating local laws. Residents of any jurisdiction that may prohibit the content of this website and/or services available in relation to this website should not access it. It is sole responsibility of the User to make sure that he or she is eligible to use above mentioned website and services.
It should be noted that the website and services fully comply with the law of the European Union as well as the governing law (Article 4).
The Company (through this website and/or email communication) is offering texts, images, graphics, pictures, logos, digital downloads and audio clips as well as other content for entertainment purposes.
Article 1 – General provisions
- The website www.fabulous-psychics.com belongs to Diamond Visions SARL – with its registered office at 368 rue de Neudorf Luxembourg, Luxembourg. Business Registration #B202767 – VAT identification Nbr: LU28187310.
- These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) apply to the business activities conducted by Diamond Vision S.A.R.L with its registered office in Luxembourg (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”), consisting of the provision of services through the www.fabulous-psychics.com web portal.
- The Terms and Conditions are available at any time at the registered office of the Company located in Luxembourg where the Company operates its business, as well as at the following web address www.fabulous-psychics.com/page/terms-and-conditions
- For purposes arising out of or related to contracts, transactions, and other business relations concluded by the Company through the www.fabulous-psychics.com web portal, the Company will use the e-mail addresses presented below: email@example.com
- These Terms and Conditions include the general conditions of sale and for the provision of services by the Company. The Company will not accept any other conditions of sale and for the provision of services aside from those presented in the Terms and Conditions, unless they arise out of the mandatory provisions of the law. The aforementioned conditions apply to all contracts, transactions, and other business relations concluded by the Company through the www.fabulous-psychics.com web portal.
- For the avoidance of doubt it is agreed that the services are rendered at the official address of Diamond Visions SARL.
- The offers on the www.fabulous-psychics.com portal are addressed to natural persons with full legal capacity under civil law, at least over 18 years of age (21 years of age in some jurisdictions). Before registration on the website www.fabulous-psychics.com and also before entering the Contract, the User is obliged to confirm his or her full legal capacity under civil law in regard to his or her jurisdiction.
- The Terms and Conditions are accepted by the User by providing the appropriate (clear) confirmations during registration and/or when placing an order, these confirmations mean that the User is acquainted with the aforementioned regulations and consents to their use.
- The portal’s user (“User”) can be both natural persons that have been registered on the portal as well as those that have not been registered on the portal.
Article 2 – Registration.
- During registration, the User will be asked to provide his or her personal data and will be required to provide complete and true data including name, surname, e–mail address, birthday, geographical address. In connection with registration, The User shall also make two declarations:
- the acceptance of the Terms and Conditions (“I have read and accepted the Terms and Conditions”)
- The User may register on the website at any time. The User may resign from his or her status of registered User and/or withdraw above mentioned consents/declarations at any time in following manner: (i) by sending information by e–mail to the Company; or (ii) by clicking adequate link indicated in the Company’s e–mail.
- The User is liable for any and all activities carried out using the www.fabulous-psychics.com website and email communication received from www.fabulous-psychics.com and / or Diamond Vision S.A.R.L
- After the completion of registration, the User will receive e-mails from the Company to the e-mail address that was specified during registration. The e–mails may contain information, commercial information, proposals of the purchase of goods and/or services.
- Each user has the right to update his or her data possessed by the Company.
- Registration on the www.fabulous-psychics.com portal operated by the Company is free of charge.
Article 2 – Contracts
- During the conclusion of contract (“Contract”) by the Users through the www.fabulous-psychics.com web portal, the other party to the Contract (seller or service provider) will always and exclusively be the Company.
- The User, entering the data required by the Company, in each and every case provides payment using the payment system provided by the Company. Each subsequent step that leads to the conclusion of a Contract is precisely explained as part of the purchase process on the www.fabulous-psychics.com website.
- The proposals for the purchase of goods or the provision of services presented on the www.fabulous-psychics.com web portal by Diamond Visions S.A.R.L or/and in the e–mail correspondence sent to the registered User do not constitute (in any case) an offer, but rather constitute an invitation for the User to submit a purchase offer.
- If on the www.fabulous-psychics.com portal or/and in the e–mail correspondence sent to the registered User, the Company erroneously (ex. for technical reasons) provided the data related to the transaction, the Company reserves the right to cancel the concluded transaction, where any and all payments will be promptly refunded to the User.
- Through the submission of the appropriate orders required by the Company during the product or service order process, in particular, the selection of the (clear) option of “Request reading” or “Request palm reading” or “Request music” and giving the payment detailsthe User submits to the Company a binding offer for the conclusion of a Contract for the purchase of the product or service.
- After the acceptance of the order by the Company, the User will receive an e-mail with confirmation of the placement of the order (the receipt of the offer by the Company) and information regarding awaiting the receipt of payment. This e-mail does not constitute an acceptance of the offer by the Company (at this time, a Contract is not concluded yet).
- A Contract is considered to have been concluded and to be binding as a result of the receipt of payment. As a result of the conclusion of a Contract in the aforementioned manner, the Company will promptly send an e-mail to the User (to the User’s e–mail address) with confirmation of the conclusion of the Contract including, in particular, its conditions (accepted by the User).
- Some of the Company’s services do not require payment (this must be clearly stipulated), in such a case, a Contract is considered to have been concluded and to be binding after confirmation by the Company. The Company will promptly send an e-mail to the User (to the User’s e–mail address) with confirmation of the conclusion of the Contract including, in particular, its conditions (accepted by the User).
- As a result of the conclusion of a Contract, the User will purchase the product or service covered by the Contract.
- In order for the User to be able to properly use the service, the User must satisfy the (minimum) technical requirements including, in particular (the User is also clearly informed of this during the process of ordering the services):
- An operating system capable of running a modern up-to-date web browser.
- Access to a personal email account.
11. The User is obligated to precisely determine whether the User satisfies the (minimum) technical requirements and, in the case of any doubts in this regard, should contact the Company at the specified e-mail address or in another manner specified by the Company.
Article 3 – Contract disclaimers
- The main rules specified at the beginning of the Terms and Conditions is considered to constitute an integral part of each Contract.
- The following basic disclaimers are also considered to be binding between the Company and the User:
- The User expressly agrees that use of the www.fabulous-psychics.com website, email communication and services is at the risk of the User.
- To the full extent permissible by applicable law, the Company disclaims all warranties either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws the Company disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, liability or damage of any kind resulting from, arising out of or any way related to the Contract, especially: (a) any errors or omissions from this site and its content, including but not limited to technical inaccuracies and typographical errors, (b) any third party websites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in this site, including but not limited to any errors in or omissions therefrom, the unavailability of this site or any portion thereof, (c) use of this site and services connected with the Contract, (d) use of electronic communication (e) use of services, equipment, products and software in connection with this site.
Article 4 – Withdrawal from a Contract / Return Policy
- The User has the right to withdraw from a Contract within a period of 12 months from the date of the conclusion of the Contract without providing a reason for doing so and without incurring any costs.
- The User will notify the Company before the end of the period for withdrawing from a contract of the User’s decision to withdraw from the contract. For this purpose, the User may:
- - use the sample form for withdrawing from a contract attached to the Terms and Conditions; or
- - submit any other clear declaration in which the User provides notice of his or her decision regarding withdrawing from the contract. , provided that this declaration reaches the company before the end a 12 month period starting from the date of the conclusion of the Contract
- It is considered that a User exercised the right to withdraw from a Contract during the period provided for withdrawing from the contract (12 months) if the User provided information regarding exercising the right to withdraw from the agreement before the end of this period.
- The Company provides Users with the option of electronically completing and sending a sample form for withdrawing from a contract attached to the terms and conditions.
- The Company will promptly send confirmation of the receipt of such a withdrawal from a contract to the User.
- The withdrawal from a contract results in its cancellation.
- In relation to the withdrawal from a Contract, the Company will refund any and all payments to the User that were received from the User in relation to the Contract. The Company will refund the payments to the User using the same method of payment as was used by the User in the initial transaction if possible, (unless the User clearly agreed to another solution and under the condition that the Company will not bear any costs in relation to such a refund)., not later than 14 days from the date on which the Company is informed of the User’s decision to withdraw from the Contract.
Article 4 – Governing law for Contracts and jurisdiction
- All Contracts shall be governed by the law of Luxembourg.
- Parties shall always do their utmost to reach amicable settlements in case of a dispute. If an amicable settlement is not reachable, the dispute shall be exclusively submitted to the competent court of the city where the Company is incorporated: Luxembourg.
Article 5 – Copyrights/trademarks/intellectual property.
- All content included in or made available through internet page www.fabulous-psychics.comand through including text, images, graphics, logos, digital downloads and audio clips, and especially all content made available in connection with the Contract is protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including, but not limited to, intellectual property) rights and are the property of the owner and operator of the www.fabulous-psychics.com website.
- No copyrights (personal or proprietary) will be transferred to the User in relation to the usage of the website www.fabulous-psychics.com or/and conclusion of a Contract , only the right for the personal use of the works will be provided.
- Logos and names contained within this site are trademarks of the owner and operator of www.fabulous-psychics.com not be used in connection with any product or service, nor used in any manner that disparages or discredits www.fabulous-psychics.com or the Diamond Visions S.A.R.L. Trademarks used on www.fabulous-psychics.com may be used only with the written permission of the trademark owner.
- Aside from the authorization provided in the Terms and Conditions and as part of a Contract, no one has the right to in any way use the content provided in relation to the Contract, materials, illustrations, photographs, and site layouts published on the www.fabulous-psychics.com portal operated by the Company, under penalty of law.
Article 6 – Final provisions (in the scope that applies to Contracts).
- If any of the provisions of the Terms and Conditions or contract is determined to be ineffective or invalid, this will not mean the invalidity or ineffectiveness of the entire Terms and Conditions or Contract.
- Ineffective or invalid provisions should be replaced with effective or valid provisions that correspond to the respective obligations of the parties.
- The Company reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions. Any possible changes to the terms and conditions will be sent to the User by e-mail to the address specified by the User. If the User does not accept the changes to the Terms and Conditions, then within a period of one month from the delivery of the changes to the User’s e-mail address, the User should send an objection to these changes, in which case the account will be deleted. The lack of an objection will mean the acceptance of the changes to the Terms and Conditions.
- For all matters not covered by the Terms and Conditions, the provisions of the law, subject to Article 4 shall apply.
- The www.fabulous-psychics.comwebsite platform ( “Website”), is operated by the Company
- The Company will provide any and all necessary and required information in regard to the consent that the User will provide – if the User submits an appropriate declaration – to the Company regarding the processing of his or her personal data. The aforementioned declaration includes separate clear consent for the processing of the User’s personal data.
- The User’s personal data will be processed in compliance with the provisions of the law of Luxembourg (which complies with European law).
- The Company is the administrator of the personal data.
- The basis for the processing of personal data is the clear and separate consent of the User provided for the purpose of registering and maintaining an account on the website as well as the authorisation to process personal data that arises out of the provisions of the law that is necessary for the purpose of performing a contract by the Company and for the performance of the legally justified goals being implemented by the Company, including for marketing purposes.
- The administrator will use the personal data of the Users for purposes related to their accounts on the website (creating/maintaining accounts), to conclude and perform Contracts, and for the purpose of verifying their use in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, as well as with the consent of the Users, to provide marketing information through a newsletter. When registering for an account on the Website, the User will provide such personal data as: name, surname, e–mail address, birthday, geographical address.
- The User’s personal data will be processed for purposes related to the conclusion and performance of Contracts, Users may refuse to provide data, however in such a case, the Company stipulates that it will be unable to conclude and perform an agreement, and as such, a User will be unable to use the website.
- Users are at all times entitled to access the content of their data to modify their data, as well as to withdraw their consent for the processing of their personal data or to object to the receipt of marketing information, without providing a reason for doing so. A withdrawal or objection regarding the processing of personal data for the purpose of registering and maintaining an account on the Website takes place by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, while in regard to the processing of data for marketing purposes, by clicking a link at the bottom of the newsletter message. After withdrawal of the consent or sending an objection, the User’s data will no longer be used by the Company. After the above mentioned withdrawal of the consent/sending an objection is tantamount to the resignation of the registration (Article 2.2.) and after such a decision of the User, the Company is not entitled to render further services to the User.
- A User may change his or her data at any time , by sending an e–mail to the Company to the following email address: email@example.com.
- The Website does not automatically collect any information, with the exception of information contained in cookies or indicated below;
Users may at any time withdraw their consent by changing their browser’s settings.
By using the website the User consents to the processing of his or her data in the scope and manner described above for the purposes specified above.
- Cookies constitute computer data, in particular, text files which are stored on the Website User’s terminal and are designated for the use of the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the duration of time for which they are stored on the terminal, and a unique number;
- The Company is the entity that places cookies on the Website User’s terminal and has access to them;
- Cookies are used for the purpose of: a) adapting the content of the Website’s pages to the User’s preferences and to optimise website use; b) in particular, these files allow for the Website User’s device to be identified and as such, for a website tailored to his or her individual needs to be displayed; c) collecting statistics that help understand how the Website’s Users use the websites, which helps improve their structure and content; d) maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in) thanks to which the User does not have to enter his or her login and password on each subpage;
- In many cases, internet browsers by default allow for the storage of cookies on the User’s terminal. The Website’s Users may at any time modify the settings related to cookies. These settings may be changed in such a manner as to, in particular, block the automatic acceptance of cookies in the internet browser’s settings or to provide notice of each cookie being stored on the Website User’s terminal. Detailed information regarding the ability and manner of handling cookies is available in the browser’s settings.